Tuesday, April 6, 2010

RKC MN Monday Night Meet 4-5-10

Well, at the persistence of my loving mate, I am here to bring you some coverage of the Ricekiller.com Monday Meets here in MN.  Despite the name, I started these meets 3 years ago in MN and they have been going strong ever since.  Even though I'm no longer running the meets, they are in good hands and I still stop by and kick it with my friends.  Hey, it makes Mondays that much more enjoyable.  The meets have a very laid-back atmosphere where all makes and models are welcome and the owners can just sit back and talk about whatever.  I brought the Lexus out and a lot of people got a kick out of the hood and some new things were added to it at the meet.  After standing around for a bit, we migrated to Buffalo Wild Wings down the street for some good food and drinks.


More pictures can be found here:  Monday Meet Photos by Kaiyin

If you are local to the Twin Cities, feel free to check out the MN section of RKC.

No comments:

Post a Comment