Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cars and Cafe MN 2010 Kickoff

Well, Saturday, April 3rd, kicked off the 2010 season for the Cars and Cafe meets here in Minnesota.  Held at the AutoMotorPlex in Chanhassen, MN, the venue can accommodate a good number of vehicles and provide a rather nice backdrop.  The meet has grown from its humble beginnings to one of the largest regular gatherings in MN (if not the largest).  The events are held monthly on the first Saturday of every month.  An addition to this year is that there will be events following each meet (next month, there will be a cruise to Rockfalls Raceway in WI to participate in a Test-n-Tune event).

The meet brings out an eclectic mix of vehicles from exotics to classics, domestics to imports, cars, trucks, and motorcycles.  There is also a wide variety of styles represented.  Unfortunately, I slept in late and arrived to the meet later than I wanted, but there were still a good number of cars there.  Here are a few pictures that I took.  Unfortunately, my Adobe PS is not working at the moment so these are unedited:

This Miata had a great stance and is well tracked

a friend's 240 that he just picked up.  Isn't this hobby all about having fun?

monkey + ODB = ???

S2000 on chrome Regas...yes please!

this Bimmer was sitting right

the stance on this Impala is just perfect

Real Street Performance tuned R35 GT-R; 539awhp

some IS300 with a weird hood...just a shot of my car.  I got more compliments on the hood than I thought I would.

Stay tuned for next month's meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment