Saturday, April 17, 2010

Friday Night Lights

So, a little impromptu photoshoot with a couple of 'Vettes tonight.  Met up at Porky's earlier to hang out and chill, then rolled out to a few of the spots to see what was going down.  Well, nothing was going down, but I kind of liked the location where we were and how we were all parked so I grabbed the camera and started snapping away.  Okay, two things though; the lighting was TERRIBLE.  Some of the worst lighting I have shot in.  Two, I forgot my tripod.  =(  It crossed my mind to bring it before leaving my house, but I didn't think I would be pulling the camera out tonight.  So, to compensate, I had to shoot on a high ISO, so the pics, honestly, are not that great. 

Next time I will be better prepared.  I also have been planning a photoshoot with some of the local 'Vettes since most are good friends of mine.  The two pictured here are quite the cars.  Anyways, enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment