Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kaien and Dracul Commission by Aetherfax: Finished

The finished product of the sketch.  I said it would be amazing.  Completely blown away by it, and well worth it.  Aeth did a fantastic job, taking my description, and producing this.  This is why I love the arts and creativity.  You take thoughts and dreams and turn them into reality.  Speaking from personal experience, working in a creative environment is just so much fun.  Now, I don't turn out anything this amazing, but I still have fun and take pride in the work I do.  For Aetherfax, thanks again.  You did an amazing job and I look forward to seeing more work from you (family photo soon!).  Please visit Aetherfax on Fur Affinity for more info.

(this is the low-res version.  The high-res version is damn near breath-taking, IMO, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment