Monday, August 1, 2011

*Clears the Dust* There Will be Updates...I Promise

It seems like it's been forever since I've been here, and it pretty much has.  For that, I apologize.  Life has a funny way of draining your free time, and well, I've been enjoying mine...a lot.  I've been all over the place since the last update covering everything from car shows and events to furry conventions.  Life has been pretty fun, and I don't see it stopping soon.  I love hitting furry conventions and partying and suiting till I can't stand anymore.

Here's what's coming up and what I'll be catching up with:

-Car show and event coverage;  local meets, WekFest Chicago (coming Aug. 20th)
-Feature cars;  magazine and online blog shoots, i'mSTANCED Crew
-Conventions:  Anthrocon 2011, Fur Fright 2011, Mid-West Fur Fest 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment