Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Project Spartan 117 Launch

First, welcome, and thank you for visiting my blog, projectSpartan 117.  I have always had a knack for covering events and telling stories, reporting about my experiences.  Instead of keeping these thoughts to myself, I figure, hey why not share it with the world?  I have some unique tastes and interests, melding the world of cars and video games together.  Seems like an interesting mix.  The name, quite simple really, I love Halo.  The "project" part comes from my business, NL Projects.  Stick the two together, and voila, projectSpartan 117.

If the description didn't do it's job, this blog will cover various automotive events, gaming events, and other events related to my interests (and I have quite a wide variety).  Also, expect features on local cars/trucks/bikes, the latest in Halo news, tattoo features from The Canvas Tattoo Studio (www.thecanvastattoostudio.com), and a plethora of other things like cool pictures, drawings, and videos.

Anyways, thanks for checking in, and hope you stay along for the ride.  I leave for Tempe, AZ tomorrow so that should provide plenty of content to get me started on this fun journey of blogging.

1 comment:

  1. I figured the title referenced somehow to Halo. It reminded me of the video podcast "This Spartan Life" which happens to be video game commentary that tended to speak to me as an anthropologist. The entire podcast played out -- including interviews and such -- inside of Halo and is recorded in Halo. (The project hasn't moved much lately, but I enjoyed it.)

    I don't expect to see much Halo here; but I will be reading it from the beginning on, since there's not too many posts right now, I suspect this isn't that great of a chore.

    I write for Vox Ex Machina - http://www.voxexmachina.com - (which is probably something thou already know) so the video game event portions will likely be very relevant to me.

    As for the automotive. I am curious, so we'll see what comes out of it.

    ReplyDelete