Friday, September 2, 2011

Wek Fest Chicago 2011 Part 1: Video

I have a been so busy since getting back from Wek Fest Chicago which is why the updates have been lacking.  Not only did I shoot coverage for this, my own personal blog, but a few other sites as well.  I'm going to break up the coverage into multiple parts since I'll be posting a bunch of stuff from my crew.  i'mSTANCED brought 5 cars to the show.  The show was last minute for a lot of people so we didn't roll out that many cars.  Still, it was a great time, and the drive out was a blast.

Our man Noui shot this video of the drive out which will be the coverage for part 1.  Might be asking why I have the stock wheels up front on the LS.  Well, that's what I get for deciding to wait till the night before to swap wheels.  I put all 4 stock wheels on the car the night before, and when I went to torque them down, the rears actually popped off the spacers.  I didn't want to mess with the spacers at all since they are the kind that bolt to the hub, so I put the 19s out back and kept the stocks up front since my fronts have more camber wear than the rears (odd I know since I run like -5 or -6 degrees out back).

Anyways, check out the vid!  Noui's getting pretty good at this video stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment